||The right to the exclusive use of the words CANADIAN, INSTITUTE, OF, TRAFFIC, AND, TRANSPORTATION, L'INSTITUTE, CANADIEN, DU, TRAFIC, ET, TRANSPORT and the representation of the eleven pointed maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 03, 1985
(1) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(2) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(4) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(6) One quadrilateral
(7) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(8) Letters or numerals forming a square or a rectangle (surface or periphery)
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters containing written or typographical matter
(11) One leaf
(12) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(13) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Lapel pins, plaques, rings, cufflinks and tie tacks.
(2) - Providing management development courses, relating to traffic and transportation; providing information, newsletters and news releases concerning professional development of individuals engaged in traffic and transportation.