||The right to the exclusive use of the word OXFORD and the representation of the eleven point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 19, 1986
(1) Punctuation marks
(3) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(4) Two lines or bands
(5) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(8) Red, pink, orange
(10) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(11) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Bicycles, parts thereof and accessories thereto, namely bicycle gloves; bottles; repair kits; wrenches, screw drivers, plyers, grips, hammers, picks, socket wrench sets; lubricating oil; and with solar battery chargers.