||The right to the exclusive use of the word BIER is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 9, 1986
(1) Shields with figurative elements or inscriptions placed outside
(2) Shields with supporters
(3) Crowns closed at the top (by cap of estate or chapeau)
(4) Crowns surmounted with a cross
(5) One crown
(6) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(8) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(9) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(11) Heraldic lions
(12) Animals of series I with forepaw(s) resting on an escutcheon or other object
(13) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(14) Stylized flowers
(15) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information