||The right to the exclusive use of all the reading matter except the word OETKER is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, December 18, 1985
(1) Heads, busts
(2) Heads in silhouette, without facial detail
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(7) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(8) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(9) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(10) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(11) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
Goods and Services Information