||The right to the exclusive use of the words BUSH and L'ERABLIERE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 6, 1985
(1) Men stylized
(2) Other men
(3) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(4) Other labels
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(9) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(10) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(11) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(12) Other landscapes
(13) Forest, undergrowth -- Note: A group of three or more trees will be placed in one of the sections 5.1.1 to 5.1.4, if it does not represent a forest in the proper sense.
Goods and Services Information