||The right to the exclusive use of the word MCDERMOTT is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 14, 1986
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(3) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Operation of a business dealing in retail lumber and the operation of a retail business dealing in drillers' supplies, namely oil drilling mud.
(2) - Towing of vessels by tug, operation of barges and transportation of materials over waterways; and hauling of oil field equipment over land by trucks and trailers.
(3) - Designing and engineering offshore platforms (including platforms for the exploration and production of oil and gas, lighthouses, and platforms for sulfur production), mooring systems, loading docks, power plants, industrial plants, pipelines, draining systems, oil and gas production systems, petroleum processing facilities instrumentation systems, lighting systems, wharves, bulkheads, piers, bridges, roads, wellheads, and ships.
(4) - Material treatment services, namely, the fabrication of steel and aluminum components of pipelines, oil and gas production facilities, drainage systems, instrumentation systems, and lighting systems; and fabrication of pressure vessels and miscellaneous structural steels.
(5) - Construction and repair services, namely, the fabrication of steel and aluminum components for, and the fabrication and construction of ships, barges, tow boats, fishing vessels, dredges, dry dock facilities, wharves, bulkheads, piers, bridges, offshore platforms, (including platforms for the exploration and production of oil, lighthouses, and platforms for sulfur mining) mooring systems, loading docks, power plants, and industrial plants; the contruction of pipelines, drainage systems, oil and gas production facilities, petroleum processing facilities, instrumentation systems, lighting systems, roads, and wellheads; the repair of vessels; and dredging and the stabilization of rivers.