||The applicant disclaims the right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf apart from the trademark.
||Wednesday, December 27, 2017
(1) Knives, forks and spoons
(2) Spatulas, tart slices, other table implements
(3) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(4) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(7) One leaf
(8) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(9) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
(11) Butchers' meat, pork products, fishmongers' products
(12) Other butchers' meat, other pork products
Goods and Services Information