||Wednesday, January 24, 2018
(1) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(2) Monograms formed of intertwined, overlapping or otherwise combined letters
(3) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(4) Inscriptions in Chinese or Japanese characters
(5) Built-up areas
(6) Built-up areas composed of skyscrapers
(7) Urban houses, skyscrapers
(8) Towers or masts, derricks (except 7.1.16) -- Notes: (a) Including transmitting masts. -- (b) Not including Eiffel Tower (7.5.2).
(9) Houses, skyscrapers
(10) Constructions recognized as monuments (great wall of china, eiffel tower, statue of liberty, etc.)
(11) Canadian historical buildings and landmarks
Goods and Services Information