(1) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(2) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(4) One quadrilateral
(5) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(6) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(8) Other landscapes
(9) Forest, undergrowth -- Note: A group of three or more trees will be placed in one of the sections 5.1.1 to 5.1.4, if it does not represent a forest in the proper sense.
Goods and Services Information