||Wednesday, October 18, 2017
(1) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(2) Letters or numerals representing an animal or a part of an animal's body
(3) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(4) Letters repeated by mirror effect or symmetrically in any position
(5) Monograms formed of intertwined, overlapping or otherwise combined letters
(7) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
Goods and Services Information