(1) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(2) Feet, toes, toenails, imprints of feet or of toes, legs
(3) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(4) Lips, mouths, tongues
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(7) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(8) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(10) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(11) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(12) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(13) Series of letters separated from one another other than by a single space -- Note: Includes a series of letters separated, for instance, by framing, strokes or varying levels.
(17) Personified plants, combinations of plants representing a personage
(18) Potatoes, other tubers
(19) Other clothing not classified in divisions 9.7 and 9.9
(20) Groups of clothes of different kinds
(22) Caps and berets
(24) Boots, top boots
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Objects made from a potato, namely necklaces, bracelets, key chains, t-shirts, mugs, beach bags and souvenirs.
(2) - Workshops about S.P.U.D. The Acronym is Supporting People's Unique Differences. Workshops that discuss being friendly to all people, by discussing topics such as, self-esteem, kindness, goal setting and acceptance.