(1) One line or one band
(2) Horizontal lines or bands
(3) One triangle
(4) Triangles pointing downwards
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more triangles or lines forming an angle
(6) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more numerals
(8) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(9) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(10) One quadrilateral
(11) Animals of series I stylized
(12) Dogs, wolves, foxes
(13) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(15) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(16) One leaf
(17) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(18) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
(19) Other landscapes
(20) Forest, undergrowth -- Note: A group of three or more trees will be placed in one of the sections 5.1.1 to 5.1.4, if it does not represent a forest in the proper sense.
(21) Other sewing accessories -- Note: Not including scissors (14.7.18) and tape measures (17.5.1).
(22) Stitchings, topstitchings
Goods and Services Information