(1) - Meat, fish, poultry and game; meat extracts; preserved, frozen, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, jams, compotes; eggs; milk and milk products; edible oils and fats; Ajvar [preserved peppers]; Albumen for culinary purposes; Albumin milk; Alginates for culinary purposes; Almonds, ground; Aloe vera prepared for human consumption; Anchovy; Animal marrow for food; Apple purée; Bacon; Beans, preserved; Black pudding; Bone oil, edible; Broth; Broth concentrates; Butter; Buttercream; Caviar; Charcuterie; Cheese; Clams [not live]; Cocoa butter; Coconut butter; Coconut, desiccated; Coconut fat; Coconut oil; Compotes; Condensed milk; Corn oil; Cranberry sauce [compote]; Crayfish, not live; Cream [dairy products]; Croquettes; Crustaceans, not live; Curd; Dates; Edible birds' nests; Edible fats; Edible oils; Eggs; Fat-containing mixtures for bread slices; Fatty substances for the manufacture of edible fats; Fish fillets; Fish meal for human consumption; Fish mousses; Fish, not live; Fish, preserved; Fish, tinned [canned (Am)]; Foods prepared from fish; Frosted fruits; Frozen fruits; Fruit-based snack food; Fruit chips; Fruit jellies; Fruit peel; Fruit, preserved; Fruit preserved in alcohol; Fruit pulp; Fruit salads; Fruit, stewed; Fruits, tinned [canned (Am)]; Game, not live; Gelatine; Gherkins; Ginger jam; Ham; Herrings; Hummus [chickpea paste]; Isinglass for food; Jams; Jellies for food; Kefir [milk beverage]; Kimchi [fermented vegetable dish]; Kumys [kumyss] [milk beverage]; Lard for food; Lecithin for culinary purposes; Lentils, preserved; Linseed oil for culinary purposes; Liver; Liver pâté; Lobsters, not live; Low-fat potato chips; Margarine; Marmalade; Meat; Meat extracts; Meat jellies; Meat, preserved; Meat, tinned [canned (Am)]; Milk; Milk beverages, milk predominating; Milk ferments for culinary purposes; Milk products; Milk shakes; Mushrooms, preserved; Mussels, not live; Non-alcoholic egg nog; Nuts, prepared; Olive oil for food; Olives, preserved; Onions, preserved; Oysters, not live; Palm kernel oil for food; Palm oil for food; Peanut butter; Peanuts, processed; Peas, preserved; Pectin for culinary purposes; Piccalilli; Pickles; Pollen prepared as foodstuff; Pork; Potato chips; Potato flakes; Potato fritters; Poultry, not live; Powdered eggs; Prawns, not live; Preparations for making bouillon; Preparations for making soup; Preserved garlic; Processed fish spawn; Processed seeds; Processed sunflower seeds; Prostokvasha [soured milk]; Raisins; Rape oil for food; Rennet; Ryazhenka [fermented baked milk]; Salmon; Salted fish; Salted meats; Sardines; Sauerkraut; Sausages; Sausages in batter; Sea-cucumbers, not live; Seaweed extracts for food; Sesame oil; Shellfish, not live; Shrimps, not live; Silkworm chrysalis, for human consumption; Smetana [sour cream]; Snail eggs for consumption; Soups; Soya beans, preserved, for food; Soya milk [milk substitute]; Spiny lobsters, not live; Suet for food; Sunflower oil for food; Tahini [sesame seed paste]; Toasted laver; Tofu; Tomato juice for cooking; Tomato purée; Tripe; Truffles, preserved; Tuna fish; Vegetable juices for cooking; Vegetable mousses; Vegetable salads; Vegetable soup preparations; Vegetables, cooked; Vegetables, dried; Vegetables, preserved; Vegetables, tinned [canned (Am)]; Whey; Whipped cream; White of eggs; Yogurt; Yolk of eggs.
(2) - Advertising; business management; business administration; office functions; retail services and online retail services connected with the sale of Ajvar [preserved peppers], Albumen for culinary purposes, Albumin milk, Alginates for culinary purposes, Almonds, ground, Aloe vera prepared for human consumption, Anchovy, Apple purée, Bacon, Beans, preserved, Black pudding, Bone oil, edible, Broth, Broth concentrates, Butter, Buttercream, Caviar, Charcuterie, Cheese, Clams [not live], Cocoa butter, Coconut butter, Coconut, desiccated, Coconut fat, Coconut oil, Compotes, Condensed milk, Corn oil, Cranberry sauce [compote], Crayfish, not live, Cream [dairy products], Croquettes, Crustaceans, not live, Curd, Dates, Edible birds' nests, Edible fats, Edible oils, Eggs, Fat-containing mixtures for bread slices, Fatty substances for the manufacture of edible fats, Fish fillets, Fish meal for human consumption, Fish mousses, Fish, not live, Fish, preserved, Fish, tinned [canned (Am)], Foods prepared from fish, Frosted fruits, Frozen fruits, Fruit-based snack food, Fruit chips, Fruit jellies, Fruit peel, Fruit, preserved, Fruit preserved in alcohol, Fruit pulp, Fruit salads, Fruit, stewed, Fruits, tinned [canned (Am)], Game, not live, Gelatine, Gherkins, Ginger jam, Ham, Herrings, Hummus [chickpea paste], Isinglass for food, Jams, Jellies for food, Kefir [milk beverage], Kimchi [fermented vegetable dish], Kumys [kumyss] [milk beverage], Lard for food, Lecithin for culinary purposes, Lentils, preserved, Linseed oil for culinary purposes, Liver, Liver pâté, Lobsters, not live, Low-fat potato chips, Margarine, Marmalade, Meat, Meat extracts, Meat jellies, Meat, preserved, Meat, tinned [canned (Am)], Milk, Milk beverages, milk predominating, Milk ferments for culinary purposes, Milk products, Milk shakes, Mushrooms, preserved, Mussels, not live, Non-alcoholic egg nog, Nuts, prepared, Olive oil for food, Olives, preserved, Onions, preserved, Oysters, not live, Palm kernel oil for food, Palm oil for food, Peanut butter, Peanuts, processed, Peas, preserved, Pectin for culinary purposes, Piccalilli, Pickles, Pollen prepared as foodstuff, Pork, Potato chips, Potato flakes, Potato fritters, Poultry, not live, Powdered eggs, Prawns, not live, Preparations for making bouillon, Preparations for making soup, Preserved garlic, Processed fish spawn, Processed seeds, Processed sunflower seeds, Prostokvasha [soured milk], Raisins, Rape oil for food, Rennet, Ryazhenka [fermented baked milk], Salmon, Salted fish, Salted meats, Sardines, Sauerkraut, Sausages, Sausages in batter, Sea-cucumbers, not live, Seaweed extracts for food, Sesame oil, Shellfish, not live, Shrimps, not live, Silkworm chrysalis, for human consumption, Smetana [sour cream], Snail eggs for consumption, Soups, Soya beans, preserved, for food, Soya milk [milk substitute], Spiny lobsters, not live, Suet for food, Sunflower oil for food, Tahini [sesame seed paste], Toasted laver, Tofu, Tomato juice for cooking, Tomato purée, Tripe, Truffles, preserved, Tuna fish, Vegetable juices for cooking, Vegetable mousses, Vegetable salads, Vegetable soup preparations, Vegetables, cooked, Vegetables, dried, Vegetables, preserved, Vegetables, tinned [canned (Am)], Whey, Whipped cream, White of eggs, Yogurt, Yolk of eggs, Allspice, Almond confectionery, Almond paste, Aniseed, Aromatic preparations for food, Artificial coffee, Baking powder, Baking soda [bicarbonate of soda for cooking purposes], Barley meal, Bean meal, Bee glue, Beer vinegar, Binding agents for ice cream, Bread, Bread rolls, Breadcrumbs, Buns, Cake frosting [icing], Cake powder, Cakes, Candy, Capers, Caramels [candy], Celery salt, Cereal bars, Cereal-based snack food, Cereal preparations, Cheeseburgers [sandwiches], Chewing gum, Chicory [coffee substitute], Chips [cereal products], Chocolate, Chocolate-based beverages, Chocolate beverages with milk, Chocolate mousses, Chow-chow [condiment], Chutneys [condiments], Cinnamon [spice], Cloves
(3) - Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice; tapioca and sago; flour and preparations made from cereals; bread, pastry and confectionery; ices; sugar, honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt; mustard; vinegar, sauces (condiments); spices; ice; Allspice; Almond confectionery; Almond paste; Aniseed; Aromatic preparations for food; Artificial coffee; Baking powder; Baking soda [bicarbonate of soda for cooking purposes]; Barley meal; Bean meal; Beer vinegar; Binding agents for ice cream; Bread; Bread rolls; Breadcrumbs; Buns; Cake frosting [icing]; Cake powder; Cakes; Candy; Capers; Caramels [candy]; Celery salt; Cereal bars; Cereal-based snack food; Cereal preparations; Cheeseburgers [sandwiches]; Chewing gum; Chicory [coffee substitute]; Chips [cereal products]; Chocolate; Chocolate-based beverages; Chocolate beverages with milk; Chocolate mousses; Chow-chow [condiment]; Chutneys [condiments]; Cinnamon [spice]; Cloves [spice]; Cocoa; Cocoa-based beverages; Cocoa beverages with milk; Coffee; Coffee-based beverages; Coffee beverages with milk; Coffee flavorings [flavourings]; Condiments; Confectionery; Confectionery for decorating Christmas trees; Cookies; Cooking salt; Corn flakes; Corn meal; Corn, milled; Corn, roasted; Couscous [semolina]; Crackers; Cream of tartar for culinary purposes; Crushed barley; Crushed oats; Curry [spice]; Custard; Dessert mousses [confectionery]; Dough; Dressings for salad; Edible ices; Essences for foodstuffs, except etheric essences and essential oils; Farinaceous foods; Ferments for pastes; Flavorings, other than essential oils; Flavorings, other than essential oils, for beverages; Flavorings, other than essential oils, for cakes; Flour-milling products; Fondants [confectionery]; Frozen yogurt [confectionery ices]; Fruit coulis [sauces]; Fruit jellies [confectionery]; Garden herbs, preserved [seasonings]; Ginger [spice]; Gingerbread; Glucose for culinary purposes; Gluten additives for culinary purposes; Gluten prepared as foodstuff; Golden syrup; Groats for human food; Gruel, with a milk base, for food; Halvah; Ham glaze; High-protein cereal bars; Hominy; Hominy grits; Honey; Husked barley; Husked oats; Ice cream; Ice for refreshment; Ice, natural or artificial; Iced tea; Infusions, not medicinal; Ketchup [sauce]; Leaven; Linseed for human consumption; Liquorice [confectionery]; Lozenges [confectionery]; Macaroni; Macaroons [pastry]; Malt biscuits; Malt extract for food; Malt for human consumption; Maltose; Marinades; Marzipan; Mayonnaise; Meal; Meat gravies; Meat pies; Meat tenderizers, for household purposes; Mint for confectionery; Molasses for food; Muesli; Mustard; Mustard meal; Natural sweeteners; Noodle-based prepared meals; Noodles; Nutmegs; Oat-based food; Oat flakes; Oatmeal; Palm sugar; Pancakes; Pasta; Pasta sauce; Pasties; Pastries; Pastry; Peanut confectionery; Pepper; Peppermint sweets; Peppers [seasonings]; Pesto [sauce]; Petit-beurre biscuits; Petits fours [cakes]; Pies; Pizzas; Popcorn; Potato flour for food; Powders for ice cream; Pralines; Preparations for stiffening whipped cream; Puddings; Quiches; Ravioli; Relish [condiment]; Rice; Rice-based snack food; Rice cakes; Royal jelly; Rusks; Saffron [seasoning]; Sago; Salt for preserving foodstuffs; Sandwiches; Sauces [condiments]; Sausage binding materials; Sea water for cooking; Seasonings; Seaweed [condiment]; Semolina; Sorbets [ices]; Soya bean paste [condiment]; Soya flour; Soya sauce; Spaghetti; Spices; Spring rolls; Star aniseed; Starch for food; Stick liquorice [confectionery]; Sugar; Sushi; Sweetmeats [candy]; Tabbouleh; Tacos; Tapioca; Tapioca flour for food; Tarts; Tea; Tea-based beverages; Thickening agents for cooking foodstuffs; Tomato sauce; Tortillas; Turmeric for food; Unleavened bread; Unroasted coffee; Vanilla [flavoring] [flavouring]; Vanillin [vanilla substitute]; Vegetal preparations for use as coffee substitutes; Vermicelli [noodles]; Vinegar; Waffles; Wheat flour; Wheat germ for human consumption;
(4) - Services for providing food and drink; temporary accommodation; Cafés; Cafeterias; Canteens; Food and drink catering; Rental of cooking apparatus; Rental of drinking water dispensers; Restaurants; Self-service restaurants; Snack-bars; Temporary accommodation reservations; Restaurant services; snack bar, coffee bar and coffee house, carry out restaurant, and take out restaurant services; catering services; preparation of carry out foods and beverages; providing information online in the fields of cooking, food preparation, wine, wine and food pairings, ingredients and recipes; providing online information in the fields of restaurants and local food and drink
(5) - Fresh fruits and vegetables; seeds; natural plants and flowers; foodstuffs for animals; malt; Algae for human or animal consumption; Algarovilla for animal consumption; Almonds [fruits]; Aloe vera plants; Animal foodstuffs; Bagasses of cane [raw material]; Barley; Beans, fresh; Beet; Berries, fresh fruits; Beverages for pets; Bird food; Bran; Bran mash for animal consumption; Cereal seeds, unprocessed; Chestnuts, fresh; Chicory roots; Chicory [salad]; Christmas trees; Citrus fruit; Cocoa beans, raw; Coconut shell; Coconuts; Cola nuts; Copra; Cucumbers, fresh; Cuttle bone for birds; Dog biscuits; Draff; Edible chews for animals; Fish, live; Fish meal for animal consumption; Flowers, dried, for decoration; Flowers, natural; Fodder; Fruit, fresh; Garden herbs, fresh; Grains [cereals]; Grains for animal consumption; Grapes, fresh; Hay; Hazelnuts; Hop cones; Hops; Juniper berries; Leeks, fresh; Lemons, fresh; Lentils, fresh; Lettuce, fresh; Linseed for animal consumption; Linseed meal for animal consumption; Lobsters, live; Locust beans; Maize; Maize cake for cattle; Malt for brewing and distilling; Marc; Marrows; Meal for animals; Mushrooms, fresh; Mussels, live; Nettles; Nuts [fruits]; Oats; Oil cake; Olives, fresh; Onions, fresh vegetables; Oranges; Oysters, live; Palm trees; Palms [leaves of the palm tree]; Peanut cake for animals; Peanut meal for animals; Peanuts, fresh; Peas, fresh; Peppers [plants]; Pet food; Plants; Plants, dried, for decoration; Pollen [raw material]; Potatoes, fresh; Raw barks; Residual products of cereals for animal consumption; Residue in a still after distillation; Rhubarb; Rice meal for forage; Rice, unprocessed; Roots for food; Rye; Sesame; Shellfish, live; Silkworm eggs; Silkworms; Sod; Spinach, fresh; Sugarcane; Truffles, fresh; Vegetables, fresh; Vine plants; Wheat; Wheat germ for animal consumption; Wreaths of natural flowers; Yeast for animal consumption
(6) - Beers; mineral and aerated waters and other non-alcoholic beverages; fruit beverages and fruit juices; syrups and other preparations for making beverages; Aerated water; Aloe vera drinks, non-alcoholic; Aperitifs, non-alcoholic; Beer; Beer wort; Cider, non-alcoholic; Cocktails, non-alcoholic; Essences for making beverages; Extracts of hops for making beer; Fruit juice; Fruit nectars, non-alcoholic; Ginger ale; Grape must, unfermented; Isotonic beverages; Kvass [non-alcoholic beverage]; Lemonades; Lithia water; Malt beer; Malt wort; Milk of almonds [beverage]; Mineral water [beverages]; Must; Non-alcoholic beverages; Non-alcoholic fruit extracts; Non-alcoholic fruit juice beverages; Non-alcoholic honey-based beverages; Orgeat; Pastilles for effervescing beverages; Peanut milk [non-alcoholic beverage]; Powders for effervescing beverages; Preparations for making aerated water; Preparations for making beverages; Preparations for making liqueurs; Preparations for making mineral water; Sarsaparilla [non-alcoholic beverage]; Seltzer water; Smoothies; Soda water; Sorbets [beverages]; Syrups for beverages; Syrups for lemonade; Table waters; Tomato juice [beverage]; Vegetable juices [beverages]; Waters [beverages]; Whey beverages
(7) - Alcoholic beverages (except beers); Alcoholic beverages containing fruit; Alcoholic beverages, except beer; Alcoholic essences; Alcoholic extracts; Anise [liqueur]; Anisette [liqueur]; Aperitifs; Arak [arrack]; Bitters; Brandy; Cider; Cocktails; Curacao; Digesters [liqueurs and spirits]; Distilled beverages; Fruit extracts, alcoholic; Gin; Hydromel [mead]; Kirsch; Liqueurs; Nira [sugarcane-based alcoholic beverage]; Peppermint liqueurs; Perry; Piquette; Pre-mixed alcoholic beverages, other than beer-based; Rice alcohol; Rum; Sake; Spirits [beverages]; Vodka; Whisky; Wine