||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Terrestrial globes with other figurative elements
(3) Terrestrial globes with plants
(4) Arrowheads -- Note: Not including arrowheads in the form of angles (26.3.23).
(5) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(6) More than two lines or two bands
(7) Thick lines, bands
(8) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(9) One leaf
(10) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(11) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Immigration services, namely, assisting individuals and businesses with the Canadian immigration process
(2) - Foreign trade information and consultation services
(3) - Arranging for travel visas, passports and travel documents for persons traveling abroad