||Wednesday, June 28, 2017
(1) Cog wheels, wheel cogs
(2) Gearing, several wheels in juxtaposition, transmission wheels
(3) Cog wheels or segments of cog wheels with spokes
(4) Punctuation marks
(7) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(8) One quadrilateral
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(11) Robots of human appearance
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Vocational education in the field of computers; conducting courses of instruction at the primary level; entertainment in the form of an amusement park; rental of game machines; conducting courses of instruction at the high school level.
(2) - Power-operated lifts for moving, parking and storing land vehicles; industrial robots; starters for motors and engines.
(3) - Rental of computers.
(4) - Computers for use in data management; recorded computer operating programs; computer network adapters; downloadable computer games; computer hardware; electric and electronic video surveillance installations; magnifying lenses; educational software for children; electrical and electronic burglar alarms; electric storage batteries.
(5) - Educational toys; toy vehicles; parlor games; toy robots; radio-controlled toy vehicles; hand-held games with liquid crystal displays; toy models; model airplanes; electronic learning toys.