||Wednesday, December 7, 2016
(1) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(2) One arrow
(3) Arrows combined with any other figurative element (except a 24.15.13 and a 24.15.15)
(4) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(5) Other labels
(6) Backgrounds divided into two, horizontally
(8) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(9) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(10) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(11) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(12) One line or one band
(13) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(14) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(15) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(17) White, grey, silver
(18) Dogs, wolves, foxes
(19) Parts of the bodies of quadrupeds or of quadrumana, skeletons, skulls
(20) Other parts of the bodies of quadrupeds or of quadrumana -- Note: Not including heads, which will be placed in the appropriate sections of divisions 3.1 to 3.5.
(21) Paws, feet, pawprints, footprints
(22) Other leaves
(23) Two to four leaves
Goods and Services Information