||Wednesday, December 21, 2016
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more triangles or lines forming an angle
(3) Circles or ellipses containing one or more quadrilaterals
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) More than two lines or two bands
(6) Oblique lines or bands
(7) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(8) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(10) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(11) One quadrilateral
(12) Other combinations of different geometrical figures, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting -- Note: Including combinations of more than two different geometrical figures.
Goods and Services Information