||Wednesday, January 6, 2016
(1) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(2) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lozenge shapes
(3) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(4) Letters in relief or shaded
(5) Letters embellished or decorated with a drawing
(6) Numerals presenting a special form of writing
(7) Numerals in relief or shaded
(8) Numerals embellished or decorated with a drawing containing inscriptions or composed of a collection of drawings
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Alcoholic beverages, namely: beer.
(2) - Clothing, namely: t-shirts, tank tops, muscle shirts, shorts, pants, overalls, jackets, sweaters, vests, hats, caps, visors, toques, sweat shirts, sweat pants, underwear, pyjamas, scarves, gloves and swim wear.
(3) - Pre-recorded compact discs, video discs, video tapes and laser discs containing music, movies and pre-recorded videos cassettes.
(4) - Downloadable music, movies and pre-recorded videos cassettes.
(5) - Trading cards.
(6) - Toy action figures.
(7) - Stuffed toys.
(8) - Sunglasses.
(9) - Fridge magnets.
(10) - Mobile phones, mobile phone face plates, and mobile phone carrying cases.
(11) - Downloadable ring tones for mobile phones.
(12) - Jewellery, namely: necklaces, earrings, rings, watches, and bracelets.
(13) - Tote bags, backpacks, cooler bags, golf bags, fanny packs, messenger bags, handbags, brief cases, sports bags, wallets and purses.
(14) - Cups, mugs, beverage glassware, plates, lunch boxes, cookie jars, and water bottles sold empty.
(15) - Umbrellas and foldable chairs.
(16) - Posters, key chains, license plates, coasters, bottle openers, clocks, watches, banners, decals, crests, signs, ashtrays, beer pails, serving trays, beer skins, namely: insulated beer can and beer bottle covers, can holders, belt buckles, ornamental pins, playing cards and lighters.
(17) - Stationery, namely: envelopes, cards and note paper.