||Wednesday, December 16, 2015
(1) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with any other ornament
(2) Two lines or bands
(3) Horizontal lines or bands
(4) One triangle
(6) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(8) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(11) Representations of wood -- Note: Includes both the representation of natural wood surfaces, bark for instance, and that of wood cut with or against the grain. The representation of wood as an ornamental background will be placed in the appropriate sections of category 25.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Fresh and frozen meat, seafood and poultry; fresh and frozen prepared meat seafood and poultry, namely, meatloaf, sausages, burgers