||Wednesday, December 9, 2015
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) One star
(4) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(5) Arrowheads -- Note: Not including arrowheads in the form of angles (26.3.23).
(6) One line or one band
(7) Vertical lines or bands
(8) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(9) Triangles with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(10) Several triangles, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(11) Triangular figures with one or more convex or concave sides
Goods and Services Information