||Wednesday, December 9, 2015
(1) Men stylized
(2) Other men
(3) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(4) Feet, toes, toenails, imprints of feet or of toes, legs
(5) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(6) Lips, mouths, tongues
(7) Paper in rolls, wallpaper, other papers and documents
(8) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(9) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with other repeated figurative elements -- Note: Not including surfaces covered with scattered leaves (5.3.16) or scattered flowers (5.5.23).
(10) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with circles or ellipses
(11) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(12) Wavy lines or bands, zigzag lines or bands
(13) Two lines or bands
(14) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(15) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(16) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
(17) Beans, peas, lentils
(18) Chocolate, confectionery -- Note: Including chewing gum.
(20) Cooks' caps
Goods and Services Information