||Wednesday, May 4, 2016
(1) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(6) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(7) Letters or numerals representing a plant
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(10) One leaf
(11) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(12) Other maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Nutritional supplements for general health & well-being; herbal supplements for general health & well-being; natural products, namely, bee propolis, bee pollen, bee honey, royal jelly; tea and beverage made of tea; cosmetics and skin care products, namely, creams, lotions, moisturizers, toning lotions, eye creams, make-up removers; cosmetics and make-up remover tools, namely, brushes, tweezers, eyelash curlers, pads, cosmetic foam sponges; hair growth preparations; hand sanitizers; perfume and essential oils for personal use; incense; over the counter medicine for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders; baby formula; baby food.
(2) - Advertising agency services; business marketing consulting services; retail and wholesale sale of medicine, veterinary medicine, medical devices and sanitary preparations; import and export agencies.
(3) - Purchasing agents.