||Wednesday, December 02, 2015
(1) Mathematical signs
(2) Symbol of infinity
(3) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with other repeated figurative elements -- Note: Not including surfaces covered with scattered leaves (5.3.16) or scattered flowers (5.5.23).
(4) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(5) More than two lines or two bands
(6) Horizontal lines or bands
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including quadrilaterals containing bent or straight lines (except 26.4.11).
(9) One quadrilateral
(10) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(11) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(12) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
Goods and Services Information