(1) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with other repeated figurative elements -- Note: Not including surfaces covered with scattered leaves (5.3.16) or scattered flowers (5.5.23).
(2) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(3) Two lines or bands
(4) Oblique lines or bands
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including quadrilaterals containing bent or straight lines (except 26.4.11).
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) One quadrilateral
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(11) Cloth, network, flat linen, curtains, carpets -- Note: Not including nets for fishing, hunting or games (21.3.16).
(12) Cloth in pieces or in rolls
Goods and Services Information