||Wednesday, March 8, 2017
(1) Feet, toes, toenails, imprints of feet or of toes, legs
(2) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(3) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of a band with one or more wavy or zigzag sides
(4) Letters or numerals forming a plano-concave figure
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information