||Wednesday, November 23, 2016
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(5) Large branches, branches without leaves or without needles
(6) Other decorations made of plants -- Note: Not including bunches of leaves (5.3.16), bunches, sheaves or baskets of flowers (5.5.23), bowls or baskets of fruits (5.7.25) and surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated figurative elements composed of plants (25.7.25).
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer software for playing computer and video games; computer software enabling users of communication devices to simultaneously access databases and global computer networks; computer software for playing video games downloadable from a global computer network; virtual reality software for playing games; software for playing games on handheld and wireless electronic devices, namely, handheld computers, handheld game consoles, smart phones and tablet computers; computer communications software for connecting computer network users; computer and video game software for use on electronic communication networks on the internet for individual, peer-to peer, online and multiplayer play; computer programs for use in tracking the status of various users online interactive gaming services, and for matching online game players with players of all skill levels; downloadable computer software for mobile phones, tablets and other electronic mobile devices in the field of social media for the creation and exchange of user-generated content; downloadable mobile applications for gaming on social media platforms by one or more players; computer game software enabling users to play games with mobile phones, tablets and virtual reality devices.
(2) - Providing multiple use access to global computer information networks for the transfer and dissemination of a wide range of information pertaining to entertainment, games and educational applications; providing on-line chat rooms, electronic bulletin boards and discussion forums for transmission of messages among users in the field of general interest; video streaming of on-line computer game contests and tournaments on the Internet; electronic mail services.
(3) - Toy boxes.
(4) - Providing virtual environments in which users can interact through social media for entertainment purposes; providing entertainment in the nature of electronic games, and multiplayer electronic gaming, and multiplayer game competitions; providing information, advice, and non-downloadable electronic publications in the nature of magazines, newsletters, reports, manuals, journals, and collaborative web page content (wikis) in the fields of computer and video games, games, amusement type activity games and multiplayer game competitions; electronic publishing services, namely, development and dissemination of text and graphic works featuring entertainment in the field of games; providing a website featuring non-downloadable videos featuring animated video game characters; providing information on-line relating to computer games and computer enhancement for games and providing on-line non-downloadable electronic books in the field of computer games and role-playing games; providing online journals, namely, entertainment and educational blogs featuring information regarding computer and video games on the Internet; providing websites with entertainment and educational blogs featuring information regarding computer and video games, which permit user commentary and opinion through the Internet; providing on-line computer games; providing a web site featuring drawings, and entertainment-based multimedia materials in the nature of videos, film clips, digital photographs and entertainment information regarding computer and video games, all by means of the internet, electronic and digital communications networks; production of multimedia entertainment software in the nature of computer and video games; entertainment services in the form of electronic, non-downloadable computer and video games provided by means of the Internet; providing of entertainment advice, consultancy and information in the field of multimedia entertainment software production of computer and video games; providing tracking of users of online interactive gaming services and matching online game players with other players of all skill levels; arranging and conducting competitions for video gamers and computer game players; arranging online computer and video game competitions for interactive game players; providing on-line trivia, tips and strategies for computer games; entertainment services in the nature of an online interactive real time, role playing game for others over a global and local area networks; entertainment services in the nature of an online interactive game provided by means of a global computer network; providing entertainment information and entertainment news in the field of on-line and electronic games, electronic sporting events and tournaments; providing on-line instruction in the field of on-line and electronics games, electronic sporting events and tournaments.
(5) - Toys, namely, toy action figures and accessories therefor, mechanical action toys, collectible toy figures, fantasy character toys, toy weapons.