||Wednesday, September 04, 2013
(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(4) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(5) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(6) One circle or ellipse
(7) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(9) One quadrilateral
(10) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(11) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body
(12) Red, pink, orange
(13) Yellow, gold
(14) White, grey, silver
(16) Chocolate, confectionery -- Note: Including chewing gum.
(17) Pralines, fondants or other wrapped sweets
Goods and Services Information