||Wednesday, June 24, 2015
(1) Hair, locks of hair, wigs, beards, moustaches
(2) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(3) Feet, toes, toenails, imprints of feet or of toes, legs
(4) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(5) Lips, mouths, tongues
(6) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
(7) Rusks, slices of bread, slices of bread spread with butter, jam or other edible substance of similar consistency, sandwiches
(8) Cheeses of square or rectangular shape
(11) Collars of clothing
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Household or kitchen utensils namely, cooking utensils; household or kitchen containers, namely beverage containers, food storage containers, plastic storage containers; combs and sponges; brushes, namely, artists' brushes, basting brushes, clothes brushes, cosmetics brushes, hair brushes, nail brushes, pastry brushes, toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes; brush-making materials, namely, filaments for use in artists' brushes, basting brushes, clothes brushes, cosmetics brushes, hair brushes, nail brushes, pastry brushes, toothbrushes; articles for cleaning purposes, namely, all-purpose cleaning preparations; table glassware; decorative figurine glassware; tableware made of porcelain and earthenware.
(2) - Body soaps; perfumes, essential oils for personal use, cosmetics, hair lotions; dentifrices; toothpaste; confectionery for cosmetic purposes, namely, chewing gum for oral hygiene; pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of dental and oral diseases, pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of smoking cessation, pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of diabetes; dietetic food and substances adapted for medical use, namely, meal replacement bars, meal replacement drinks, artificial and natural sweeteners, baby food; dietary supplements for humans for general health and well-being; plasters; material for dressings, namely, bandages, adhesive bandages, wadding for wound dressing; all-purpose disinfectants; medicated confectionery, namely, chewing gum, bubble gum, candies, mints, throat drops, lozenges, consisting of dietary supplements for general health and well-being, vitamin and mineral supplements; sugar free confectionery for medical purposes, namely, chewing gum, bubble gum, candies, mints, throat drops, lozenges, consisting of dietary supplements for general health and well-being, vitamin and mineral supplements; coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; flour and preparations made from cereals, namely, breakfast cereal, cereal-based bars and cereal-based snack foods; bread, pastry and sugar confectionery; edible ices; sugar; honey; treacle; yeast, baking-powder; sauces, namely, chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, applesauce; spices; ice; confectionery, namely, chewing gum, bubble gum, candy, mints, throat drops and lozenges.