||Wednesday, June 24, 2015
(1) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(2) Feet, toes, toenails, imprints of feet or of toes, legs
(3) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(4) Lips, mouths, tongues
(5) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
(6) Chocolate, confectionery -- Note: Including chewing gum.
(7) Other bakers' products
(8) Bread rolls, brioches
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Body soaps; perfumes, essential oils for personal use, cosmetics, hair lotions; dentifrices; toothpaste; confectionery for cosmetic purposes, namely, chewing gum for oral hygiene; pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of dental and oral diseases, pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of smoking cessation, pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of diabetes; dietetic food and substances adapted for medical use, namely, meal replacement bars, meal replacement drinks, artificial and natural sweeteners, baby food; dietary supplements for humans for general health and well-being; plasters; material for dressings, namely, bandages, adhesive bandages, wadding for wound dressing; all-purpose disinfectants; medicated confectionery, namely, chewing gum, bubble gum, candies, mints, throat drops, lozenges, consisting of dietary supplements for general health and well-being, vitamin and mineral supplements; sugar free confectionery for medical purposes, namely, chewing gum, bubble gum, candies, mints, throat drops, lozenges, consisting of dietary supplements for general health and well-being, vitamin and mineral supplements.
(2) - Household or kitchen utensils namely, cooking utensils; household or kitchen containers, namely beverage containers, food storage containers, plastic storage containers; combs and sponges; brushes, namely, artists' brushes, basting brushes, clothes brushes, cosmetics brushes, hair brushes, nail brushes, pastry brushes, toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes; brush-making materials, namely, filaments for use in artists' brushes, basting brushes, clothes brushes, cosmetics brushes, hair brushes, nail brushes, pastry brushes, toothbrushes; articles for cleaning purposes, namely, all-purpose cleaning preparations; table glassware; decorative figurine glassware; tableware made of porcelain and earthenware; coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; flour and preparations made from cereals, namely, breakfast cereal, cereal-based bars and cereal-based snack foods; bread, pastry and sugar confectionery; edible ices; sugar; honey; treacle; yeast, baking-powder; sauces, namely, chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, applesauce; spices; ice; confectionery, namely, chewing gum, bubble gum, candy, mints, throat drops and lozenges.