||Wednesday, April 17, 2013
(1) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(2) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(4) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(5) One quadrilateral
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters in relief or shaded
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information