||Wednesday, March 16, 2016
(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(5) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(6) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(7) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(8) Inscriptions in Chinese or Japanese characters
(9) Stylized leaves
(10) One leaf
(11) Trefoils -- Note: Including trefoils represented as symbols or appearing on playing cards.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Medical instruments for general examination for the average person's health check; acupuncture needles; acupuncture instruments used in the practice of traditional Chinese medicine for patients with muscle soreness; acupuncture instruments (electric); moxibustion apparatus used in the practice of traditional Chinese medicine for patients with muscle soreness, namely moxa rolls and holders, rolls, bowls, burners, extinguishers, torches and lighters for use with moxa rolls; resuscitation apparatus, namely resuscitators for recovering patients; recuperation apparatus for medical purposes, namely recuperators for patient recovery; rehabilitation apparatus for physical therapy, namely physiotherapy treatment and massage tables; electrical blankets for medical purposes; electrical heating pads for medical purposes; fumatorium instruments for patients living environment used in the practice of traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of patients or recovering patients; thermal infrared machines for providing therapeutic hot air used in the practice of Chinese medicine for the treatment of patients or recovering patients; special patient recovery furniture for medical purposes