||Wednesday, April 30, 2014
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) One star
(4) Sparks, explosions, exploding fireworks -- Note: Not including sparks represented by uneven-pointed stars (1.1.1).
(5) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(7) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(8) Two lines or bands
(9) Semi-circles, semi-ellipses
(10) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(12) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(13) One quadrilateral
(14) Red, pink, orange
(15) White, grey, silver
(1) - Sound recordings, namely, cassette tapes, compact discs, enhanced compact discs, videotapes, videocassettes, digital audio tapes, digital download cards, digital video discs and laser discs, all featuring music, motion pictures, television programming and poetry readings; audio-visual recordings namely, compact discs, tape cassettes, audio cassettes, audio tapes, audio discs, records, CD-ROMs, video tapes, video cassettes, video discs, DVDs, digital audio tapes for storing and recording data and laser discs, all featuring music, movies, television programming, poetry readings and storytelling.
(2) - Record production.
(3) - Musical sound recordings and audio-visual recordings namely, compact discs, tape cassettes, records, CD-ROMS, VHS video tapes, DVD, and laser discs all featuring music, movies, television programming, poetry readings and storytelling.
(4) - Music production.
(5) - Clothing, namely, shirts, undershirts, sweat pants, warm up suits, jogging suits, track suits, sweaters, pullovers, jackets, shell jackets, coats, heavy coats, hats, visors, headbands, wristbands, toques, bandanas, shoes, sneakers.
(6) - Audio recording and production.
(7) - Letterhead and writing paper, envelopes, business cards.
(8) - Entertainment services, namely, producing musical audio and video recordings.
(9) - Posters, promotional materials, namely, brochures, flyers, advertising materials, namely, posters, flyers, printed advertisements.
(10) - Distribution of music, audio and video programs.
(11) - Music composition and transcription for others.
(12) - Songwriting services.
(13) - Music publishing services.
(14) - Entertainment consisting of live performances by musical artist, musical group or musical band.
(15) - Entertainment, namely, live music concerts.
(16) - Entertainment, namely, personal appearances by a musician, musical group, or musical band.