||Wednesday, January 29, 2014
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) One star
(4) Sailing boats, sailboards
(5) Ancient sailing boats, with a pronounced sheer, and towering superstructures fore and aft
(6) Other sailing boats
(7) Anchors; buoys or lifebelts
(8) Buoys or lifebelts
(9) Heads, busts
(10) Sailors, seamen, fishermen, pirates
(11) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(12) Other labels
(13) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with other repeated figurative elements -- Note: Not including surfaces covered with scattered leaves (5.3.16) or scattered flowers (5.5.23).
(15) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(16) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(17) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(18) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(19) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(20) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(21) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(22) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(23) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(24) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(25) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(26) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(28) One quadrilateral
(29) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(30) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(31) White, grey, silver
(33) Tobacco leaves
(34) More than four leaves, scattered leaves, bunches of leaves -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of leaves (25.7.25).
(35) Lacustrine or maritime scenes
(36) Open sea, stretches of water without shores
(37) Laces, braids, tapes, cords, ropes -- Note: See also 14.1.5.
(39) Caps and berets
Goods and Services Information