||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 1, 2015
(1) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) One line or one band
(4) Thin lines
(5) Horizontal lines or bands
(6) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(8) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(9) One quadrilateral
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(12) One leaf
(13) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(14) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Diesel engine and heavy machinery components, namely, alternators, voltage regulators, starter motors, starter solenoids, timing control units, powertrain control units, cam sensors, ignition switches, and washer pumps and switches.