||Wednesday, March 26, 2014
(1) Men stylized
(2) Other men
(4) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Heads of birds, parts of birds, feathers, footprints, skeletons of birds
(7) Ribbons, bows
(9) Ties, bow ties, silk scarves
(1) - Clothing, namely t-shirts, sweatshirts, vests, jogging pants, athletic pants, jackets, hats, visors, scarves, toques, and ribbon shirts; sleeping bags; star quilt blankets; Souvenirs, namely pins, coins, medals, medallions, spoons, zipper pulls, water bottles, banners, decals, bumper stickers, emblems, patches, badges, trading cards, flags, labels, key chains; key rings, key tags, key holders, magnets, figurines, umbrellas, balloons, temporary tattoos, picture frames, prints, posters, wall hangings, plaques, blankets, stickers, calculators, stamps (specifically excluding postage stamps), namely trading stamps, and rubber stamps; Stationery, namely, note pads, envelopes, notebooks, greeting cards and invitations, pencils, pens, pen holders, letter openers, paperweights, magnets, memo boards, clipboards, binders and folders; Printed matter, namely, magazines, brochures, newsletters, souvenir programs, calendars and business cards; Electronic publications, namely newsletters; Luggage and luggage accessories, namely briefcases, athletic bags, shoe bags, overnight bags, backpacks, tote bags, luggage tags, wallets, business card cases purses, fanny packs, coin purses and handbags.
(2) - Organizing and staging of sports competitions and cultural celebrations for indigenous peoples, namely archery, athletics, cross country running, track and field, baseball, basketball, canoeing, kayaking, lacrosse, golf, rifle shooting, soccer, softball, swimming, tae kwon do, volleyball, wrestling, badminton, boxing, and aboriginal arts and crafts; Operation of an internet website offering information in the field of sports competitions and cultural celebrations for indigenous peoples.