||Wednesday, November 06, 2013
(1) Packs of cards, playing cards, figures on playing cards -- Note: Hearts and clubs will be placed in 2.9.1 and 5.3.6 respectively.
(2) Four suits together (heart, spade, diamond, club)
(3) Figures of king, queen or jack
(4) Packs of cards, playing cards
(5) Banderoles, cartouches
(6) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(7) Quadrilaterals with inscriptions projecting beyond one or more of the sides thereof
(9) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(10) Rhombs or squares standing on one of the corners thereof
(11) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(12) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer-gaming software; gaming software that generates and displays wager outcomes of gaming machines; downloadable software in the nature of a mobile application for playing games; games playable via a global computer network, handheld electronic devices, portable video players, portable music players, smart phones, laptop computers, handheld computers, tablet computers, cellular phones, pagers, personal digital assistants, digital television set-top boxes, interactive digital television controllers and programmable digital television recorders; gaming machines, namely, devices that accept a wager.
(2) - Gaming services, namely on-line gambling; gaming services, namely operation of an on-line casino providing video slot games playable via a global computer network; providing on-line gaming software for playing games via a global computer network; entertainment services, namely, conducting a game of chance simultaneously at multiple, independent gaming establishments.