||Wednesday, April 8, 2015
(1) Men stylized
(2) Acrobats, athletes, dancers, jugglers, nude men, men practising sports (except 2.1.2, 2.1.12, 2.1.14, 2.1.20 and 2.1.21)
(3) Children stylized
(4) Children engaging in sport or playing
(5) Golf clubs, hockey sticks, polo mallets
(7) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(8) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(9) One quadrilateral
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Jackets, golf shirts, slacks, sweatshirts, sweaters, vests, rainsuits, t-shirts, dress shirts, undergarments, socks, visors for athletic use, ties, belts and belt buckles, shorts, skorts, blazers, golf balls, golf bags, hats, ball caps, golf tees, ball markers, pens, golf carts, tee markers, golf flags, carrying bags, water bottles, golf towels, clocks, golf gloves, umbrellas, jewellery, golf clubs, lanyards, cell phone covers, golf club head covers, swinkies, namely golfer's toolbox containing all in one training aids namely alignment rods, string for putting assistance, stretching pole with grips on either end, screw to affix a camera to and pegs to hold pole above ground for golfers, printed publications in the fields of golfing and golf clinics as well as digital, online and mobile applications featuring golf via a website and social media to advertise the program, advertise a promotion for the programs, create awareness of the programs, and sell lessons for the program.
(2) - Golf tradeshows, special event appearances by golf celebrities, and special events, namely golf tournaments, golf shows, and golf related event where the academy is involved for the benefit of third parties, namely golf instruction; golf course operations, pro shop services, namely fitting of golf clubs, rental of golf equipment, golf club repair services, virtual golf game services, lounge and dining services, namely restaurant and bar services; golf courses and golf camps, golf clinics, golf lessons, resort and residential development; the provision of information relating to golfing through social media, advertising of golf services, third party products and golf events, namely golf tournaments, golf shows and golf related events where the academy is involved for the benefit of third parties, namely golf instruction, on site GPS on 2 - 18 hole courses, marketing services in the field of arranging for the distribution of golf products of others.