||Wednesday, April 30, 2014
(1) Footballs and other balls, shuttlecocks
(2) Shields containing representations of plants
(3) Shields containing inscriptions
(4) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(5) Crowns accompanied by a letter, monogram or numeral(s)
(6) Crowns open at the top
(7) One crown
(9) One circle or ellipse
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Monograms formed of intertwined, overlapping or otherwise combined letters
(12) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(13) Stylized flowers
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Fitted plastic films known as skins for covering and providing a scratch proof barrier or protection for electronic devices, namely, MP3 players, mobile telephones, smart telephones, digital cameras, global positioning systems and personal digital assistants; computer and video game software and programs; magnets, namely, button magnets, fridge magnets, decorative magnets, novelty magnets; pre-recorded DVDs and pre-recorded video tapes in the field of soccer; downloadable video clips from soccer games via mobile communication devices; posters; decals; trading cards; stickers; bumper stickers; printed paper signs; printed media guides relating to a professional soccer team; souvenir soccer programs; yearbooks in the field of soccer; printed event admission tickets; photo prints; magazines featuring information in the field of soccer; t-shirts; fleece tops; jerseys; hats; caps; visors; beanies; shorts; sweat suits; jackets; hooded sweatshirts; scarves, socks, headbands, wristbands, baby bibs, one-piece infant's and children's clothing, namely, infantwear, underwear, bodysuits, underclothes and undergarments; toy figurines; soccer ball bags; soccer balls; plush toy animals; puzzles ; foam heads; foam fingers; foosball tables; golf accessories, namely, golf balls, golf club head covers, golf markers; pencils; erasers; Vinyl banners, Vinyl flags, Felt pennants, clocks, key rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, lanyards, wood signs, travel mugs, mats, namely, door mats, car flags, plate frame, mugs, insulated containers for beverage bottles and cans.
(2) - Entertainment services, namely, soccer exhibitions rendered live in a stadium, and through the media of television and radio and via the internet; provision of entertainment in the nature of non-downloadable pre-recorded film clips from soccer games, presented via mobile communication devices; provision of information in the field of soccer via the internet and mobile devices