(1) Sticks, umbrellas, parasols
(2) Wind instruments, whistles
(3) Woodwind instruments, bagpipes
(4) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(5) Letters or numerals representing an object
(1) - Bagpipes, bagpipe accessories, namely bagpipe bag covers, bagpipe chanters, bagpipe cords, bagpipe reeds; drums, drumming accessories, drumming supplies, namely, drum harnesses, drum mallets, drum heads, drum cases; highland wear, namely kilts, vests, jackets, glengarries, ghillie brogues, laces/tassels, kilt hose, shirts, ties, flashes, sporrans, hat badges, raincapes; Periodical publications namely, newsletters; Printed matter, paper goods, and stationery, namely note paper, note pads; Novelty items, namely mugs, pins, and hat pins, pens, coffee mugs, trophies, water bottles, flasks, paper weights, duffle bags; Clothing and wearing apparel, namely "T"-shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, golf shirts, sweaters, hats, jackets; Pre-recorded media containing music, namely digital audio and video files stored on digital storage media, audio compact discs, compact discs.
(2) - Pipe band parades and performances, bagpiping instruction, bagpiping seminars, bagpiping competitions, drumming instruction, drumming seminars, drumming competitions, highland games competitions; music instruction, music production, music compositions, music seminars, music performances, internet-based sale of music recordings; Charitable fundraising services; Promoting the development, implementation and exchange of information regarding bagpiping and drumming, promoting the development, implementation and exchange of information regarding Scottish music, promoting the development, implementation and exchange of information regarding Scottish festivals, promoting the development, implementation and exchange of information regarding Scottish Highland Games; Offering programs and initiatives to promote and support music education, namely grant programs, scholarships, conducting award programs and ceremonies, providing financial support services for music education studies, providing and preparing music curriculum resources, and partnering with music industry, artists, media and the business community to promote support programs and initiatives for music education.
(3) - Printed matter, paper goods, and stationery, namely, books, posters, souvenir programmes, calendars, post cards, bumper stickers, iron-on decals, stickers; Novelty items, namely key chains, coasters, towels, wristbands, lanyards, banners, scarves, pencil cases, pencil sharpeners, pens, pencils, crests, heat-sealed badges, emblems, tie pins, novelty buttons; Pre-recorded media containing music, namely audio tapes, and video tapes; pre-recorded media containing music instruction, namely digital audio and video files stored on digital storage media, audio compact discs, compact discs, audio tapes, and video tapes, digital versatile discs, digital video discs.
(4) - Internet-based sale of music DVD's; internet-based sale of instructional DVD's; Production and broadcasting of a television program and programs featuring music artists.