||Wednesday, July 2, 2014
(1) Large cylindrical or elliptical containers (such as tanks, gas bottles, barrels)
(2) Vats, wooden buckets, milking pails
(3) Mortars -- Note: Including mortars for kitchen use.
(4) Receptacles for laboratory use and for pharmacy
(5) Retorts, spherical or ovoid
(6) Small cylindrical or elliptical containers (such as tubes for pills or for lipsticks, pots for cosmetic cream, preserve tins, jars, cans)
(7) Bottles or flasks in circular or elliptical horizontal cross section
(8) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(9) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Soap, namely, deodorant soap, toilet soap, liquid soap for hand, face and body, cakes of toilet soap; perfumery products, namely, perfume atomizers sold empty, perfume bottles, perfume burners, perfume compacts, perfume sprayers, perfume vaporizers; perfumes; toilet water; deodorants for personal use.