(1) - Sweaters, caps, t-shirts.
(2) - Development and operation of a hockey team; entertainment services namely conducting hockey games; entertainment services, namely radio and television broadcasting.
(3) - Clothing namely, tank tops, sweatshirts, sportshirts, shorts and halter tops, cardigans, jogging suits, undershirts, pyjamas, robes, tops namely blouses, sweaters, pullovers, warm-up suits, jackets, parkas, ponchos; headwear, namely toques, hats, ear muffs and visors; neckwear, namely, scarves, ties and cravats; rainwear, namely, coats, parkas and rain ponchos; belts, suspenders, belt sets, belt buckles, bandannas.
(4) - Association services, namely organization of a local ice hockey association through the organization and operation of amateur hockey teams, leagues, tournaments and associations; educational services, namely the development and offering of instruction and training in the field of ice hockey and ice hockey coaching development, offering clinics, seminars and courses relating to ice hockey; organizing and conducting ice hockey amateur tournaments; organizing and sponsoring fundraising events to support programs for the advancement of amateur hockey teams, leagues, tournaments and associations.
(5) - Pucks, hockey sticks and hockey uniforms.
(6) - Retail store having a hockey related theme.
(7) - Towels, bath mats, blankets, comforters, quilts, sleeping bags, slumber bags, quilted beach mats.
(8) - Wallets, backpacks, backpack bags, drawstring bags, tote bags, sports equipment bags.
(9) - Writing instruments, namely, pens, pencils, markers and crayons.
(10) - Household goods, namely plastic cups, portable beverage coolers, plastic drinking tumblers, drinking glasses, beer steins, coffee mugs, tumblers, highball glasses, fabric mugs covers, stemware, wall plaques, mirrors.
(11) - Watches, alarm clocks.
(12) - Jewellery, namely, pins, tie bars, cuff links, money clips, charms, pendants, bracelets, rings, medallions and earrings.
(13) - Novelty items, toys, souvenirs and memorabilia, namely, piggy banks, waste baskets, identification tags for bags, serving trays, coasters, key cases, key chains, puffy vinyl stickers, cardboard play activity card to accept stickers, activity boards, collector boards, bendable and non-bendable miniature figurines made of poly vinyl chloride, photo trading cards, rubber stamps, decals, stickers, mini booklets, collector albums, display boards related to cards, stickers and the like, statuettes, book marks, autograph albums, heat transfers applied to t-shirts and sweatshirts, bumper stickers, satin patches, cloth patches, iron-ons, rub-ons, embroidered emblems, plastic plaques, pennants and posters; pins, novelty buttons and badges; plastic pucks, foam rubber pucks, hockey sticks and mini hockey sticks.
(14) - Storage devices, namely, trunks, garbage cans, chests related to cards and booklets.
(15) - Printed publications, namely, guides, books, brochures, playing cards, programmes, schedules, postcards, place mats, colouring books.
(16) - Hockey equipment, namely team jerseys, hockey uniforms, pants, shells, warm up suits.
(17) - Clothing, namely ear muffs, footwear, namely flip-flops, sandals.
(18) - Refrigerator magnets.
(19) - Wallpaper, wallpaper borders, murals.