||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, August 07, 2013
(1) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(2) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(3) Lips, mouths, tongues
(4) One flag
(5) Stylized flags
(6) Banderoles, cartouches
(7) Wavy lines or bands, zigzag lines or bands
(8) More than two lines or two bands
(9) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(10) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(11) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(12) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(13) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
(14) Stylized leaves
(15) One leaf
(16) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(17) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
(18) Butchers' meat, pork products, fishmongers' products
(19) Sausages (fresh), sausages (dry), salami
Goods and Services Information