||Wednesday, April 29, 2015
(1) Sparks, explosions, exploding fireworks -- Note: Not including sparks represented by uneven-pointed stars (1.1.1).
(2) Bottles or flasks in circular or elliptical horizontal cross section
(3) Bottles or flasks representing a human being, an animal, part of a human body or of an animal's body, or an inanimate object
(4) Ammunition, explosives
(5) Ball cartridges
(6) Shells, rockets
(7) One line or one band
(8) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(12) Red, pink, orange
(13) Yellow, gold
(14) White, grey, silver
Goods and Services Information