||Wednesday, June 4, 2014
(1) Armillary spheres, planetaria, astronomic orbits, atomic models, molecular models
(2) Atomic models, molecular models, representations of human, animal or vegetal cells
(3) Springs -- Notes: (a) Includes all springs, of whatever kind or for whatever purpose. -- (b) Does not include door closers (15.1.25).
(4) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(5) Letters or numerals representing an object
(8) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information