||Wednesday, August 14, 2013
(1) Bubbles, frothy masses -- Note: Including speech bubbles.
(2) Heads, busts
(3) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(4) Lips, mouths, tongues
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(7) One circle or ellipse
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Operation of a website to provide information in the field of mental health research and prevention
(2) - Educational services, namely, conducting workshops, classes, seminars and webinars on mental health
(3) - Broadcast of videos online and broadcast of television show in the field of mental health
(4) - Supporting and sponsoring community programs and services in the field of mental health
(5) - Organizing fund raising campaigns or events for mental health illness