||Wednesday, July 31, 2013
(1) Arrowheads -- Note: Not including arrowheads in the form of angles (26.3.23).
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(8) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(10) One tree or one bush
Goods and Services Information