||Wednesday, December 17, 2014
(1) Men stylized
(2) Other men
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(7) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Exercise equipment, namely, stationary exercise bicycles, rowing machines, weight and exercise benches and bars, upper body exercisers, leg exercisers, chinning and dip bars, barbells and dumbbells, weight stands and racks, elliptical and cardio stepper machines, body-fat scales, exercise mats, resistance bands, exercise balls, blocks and elastic bands, yoga and pilates mats, abdominal boards, chest expanders, chest pulls, manually operated jogging machines, stair-stepping machines, weight lifting machines, treadmills for running, pulleys, leg weights for exercising; spring bars for exercising; ankle and wrist weights for exercise; exercise and gymnastic banners; exercise trampolines Home fitness equipment, namely, dumbbell weights, workout mats, medicine and yoga balls and jogging weights. Printed instructional, educational and teaching materials, namely, handbooks, books, newsletters, bulletins, brochures, pamphlets, reports and manuals. Printed matter, namely, posters, signs, calendars, postcards and directories; Stationery, namely, letterhead, paper, note pads, labels, business cards, binders and folders. Promotional items, namely, caps, stickers, bumper stickers, mouse pads, key chains, flags, banners, balloons, buttons, greeting cards, note cards, pencils, pens and coffee mugs; Magnets, namely fridge magnets.
(2) - Services of operating a fitness, health and wellness centre offering programs, classes, education and instruction in the field of physical fitness, aerobics, free weights, personal training; physiotherapy, massage therapy, Offering education and consulting services by means of staging seminars, workshops and conferences in the field of health care, fitness, wellness and the management and operation of health, fitness and wellness centres. Producing pre-recorded music compact disks, video and audio recordings in the field of exercise, health, fitness and wellness matters. Producing radio programs in the field of exercise, health, fitness and wellness matters. Producing television programs in the field of exercise, health, fitness and wellness matters; and producing motivational and instruction programs for television and radio. In-home personal training services, namely development of personalized fitness assessments and fitness programs. Operating a website providing information in the field of physical fitness and personal training