||Wednesday, March 19, 2014
(1) Necklaces, bracelets, jewelry chains
(2) Other women
(3) Hair, locks of hair, wigs, beards, moustaches
(4) Other ornamental motifs
(5) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(7) One quadrilateral
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(10) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
(11) Other winged personages (except 4.1.4)
(12) Other beings partly human and partly animal
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Books, electronic books, video recordings, namely DVDs featuring episodes from a television series, animated feature films and movies; animated feature films and movies; travel gear, namely luggage; cosmetics, namely, lip gloss, cleansing gel, shampoo, cream, cologne, bath mousse and sunscreen; accessories, namely bath robes, bath towels, bath mitts, bath hair bands, slippers and pyjamas; jewellery with feather/wing pendant, namely necklace and bracelet; t- shirts; toys namely, video games, stuffed animals and figurines.