||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 1, 2015
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Two stars
(4) Books, magazines, newspapers, bookbindings, binders
(5) Books, magazines, newspapers
(6) Seals or stamps
(7) Seals or stamps with representations of manufactured or industrial articles
(8) Seals or stamps with inscriptions
(9) Seals or stamps, circular
(10) One flag
(11) Canadian flag
(13) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(14) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(15) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(16) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(17) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(18) One leaf
(19) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(20) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Pre-recorded videos namely, DVD's and compact discs featuring audiovisual information pertaining to teaching citizenship skills and knowledge.
(2) - Audiovisual and electronic instructional and educational materials, namely web sites featuring interactive videos and downloadable manuals, workbooks, books, brochures, pamphlets, and handouts used for the teaching of citizenship skills and knowledge; providing a website featuring information about citizenship.