||Wednesday, December 16, 2015
(1) Bottles or flasks representing a human being, an animal, part of a human body or of an animal's body, or an inanimate object
(2) Parts or accessories of bottles -- Notes: (a) Including pouring devices and teats for babies' bottles. -- (b) Not including bottle openers and corkscrews (11.1.10).
(3) Stoppers, corks
(4) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(5) Other ornamental motifs
(6) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(7) More than two lines or two bands
(8) Oblique lines or bands
(9) Parts of the bodies of quadrupeds or of quadrumana, skeletons, skulls
(10) Hides, furs, skins
Goods and Services Information